- Marketing and web analyst with 8 years of experience specializing in establishing data-driven business culture.
- Focus on establishing data best practices across executive, marketing, customer service, and content departments by establishing KPI’s and building dashboards.
- Excellent communicator between technical teams and management; able to take business requests and translate them into technical requirements.
Languages: Python (Pandas, Django), SQL, HTML/CSS
Data Operations: AWS Glue, AWS Redshift, dbt
Analytics and BI Tools: Tableau, Looker, Excel (pivot tables, index/match, form control, array formulas), Google Tag Manager, Analytics, and Search Console
Misc: Version Control (Git), Microsoft Office, Quickbooks
Commonbond – Data Engineer, September 2020 – Present
- Looker, dbt, Redshift, CI/CD.
TestingMom.com – Director of Analytics and Financial Recording, April 2015 – July 2020
- Identified stakeholders’ data needs. Implemented tagging and tracking of data. Created dashboards and ad-hoc reports that tracked subscription, customer, and product metrics.
- Provided recommendations for marketing, onboarding, customer service, and product teams, which led to a 12% increase in renewal rate, 80% increase in organic traffic, and more efficient scheduling of staff.
- Designed reporting database schema. Populated data via webhooks and scheduled jobs that consolidated data from different vendors and business lines. Validated incoming data.
- Recommend improvements to the main website using heatmaps, screen recordings, surveys, and analytics; Led to 10% increase in conversions at 10% decreased cost for Google Ads and 30% increase in conversions for Google Organic. Increased conversion rate 70% for our registration page.
- Managed marketing team of 2 employees and 3 part-time contractors who help with implementing strategy based on data, customer feedback, and web best practices.
PharmacyChecker.com – Manager of Website Operations and Data Management
- Regularly recommended and implemented functional improvements on the company website, social media profiles, and client management tools.
- Spearheaded desktop website redesign and mobile website creation.
- Used data from Google Webmaster Tools, Analytics, and Moz to generate reports and manage SEO campaigns. Results led to decrease in site of errors, potential leads on referrers, and a website redesign, which culminated in better user experiences and higher click through rates.
Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT, Bachelor of Arts, Math
Software Specific Courses: Tableau Desktop II: Intermediate, Google Analytics for Power Users
MOOCS: Database Management Essentials, Using Python to Access Web Data, Data Management and Visualization with Python, Applied Machine Learning