I’m Sam Werbalowsky. Analytics nerd, banjo + pedal steel player, and Ken Burns enthusiast.
Business Up Front
I like helping companies make use of their data. I’m currently working as a Data Engineer at CommonBond.co, but I spent a long time working as a data analyst and marketer for e-commerce companies. These are the kinds of questions I like to think about.
- How do I know the data I’m looking at is accurate?
- How can I use this data to deliver a better customer experience?
- Do I have a single source of truth?
- How much can I spend to acquire a customer?
- Can you set up a dashboard for me?
- How can I get more traffic to my site?
- How can we use data to make our product better?
I like working to make sure there’s a solution that fits the stakeholder’s needs. If you’ve been asking yourself these questions, or if you are wearing a suit or have the word “hiring” or “hr” in your title, please view my resume or list of services.
Party in the Back
I love picking bluegrass and country tunes. I’ve been playing music since picking up the trumpet in 4th grade. That didn’t last very long, but I have been playing banjo for more than a decade, and over the last few years have been playing the pedal steel guitar. You can likely find me at Mona’s on Mondays or Zinc Bar with Sheriff Bob on the 3rd Wednesday.
I’m looking for opportunities to play more steel.
If you’d like lessons or to collaborate, please e-mail me!